FRI Funding Sources
Funding sources of FRI’s past and current work include federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as public and private companies and foundations.
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NCMHD)
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
State & Local Government Agencies
- Baltimore County Bureau of Substance Abuse
- Baltimore Substance Abuse Systems, Inc. (BSAS)
- Board of Education, Baltimore County
- California HIV/AIDS Research Program (CHRP)
- Los Angeles County, Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Los Angeles Housing Department (LAHD)
- State of California, Department of Housing and Community Development, Emergency Housing and Assistance Program (EHAP)
- Sate of Florida – Department of Financial Services
- The City of Los Angeles, Housing Opportunities for People With AIDS (HOPWA)
- The County of Los Angeles, Department of Health Services, Office of AIDS Programs and Policy
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca International
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Guilford Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Purdue Pharma, L.P.
- Quintiles Pacific, Inc.
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Schering-Plough Corporation
- Schwarz-BioSciences, Inc.
- UCB Pharma, Inc.
- Biomedical Research Institute
- Current Science, Inc.
- Human Interaction Research Institute
- Northern California Institute for Research & Education
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Stanley Medical Research Institute
- Aaroe Associates Charitable Foundation
- DANA Foundation – University of Pennsylvania
- Macy’s West Passport Fund
- Open Society Institute
- Robert Wood Johnson
- The Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation
- The Morrison Foerster Foundation
- The United Way
- Union Bank of California